Who can use our service?
Southern Highlands Community Transport is funded under the Home & Community Care Program and the Community Transport Program to provide transport to:
- Frail and elderly people
- People with a disability
- People who are at risk of premature or inappropriate institutionalisation
- People who are vulnerable or at risk
- People from culturally distinct communities
- Transport isolated people (no public transport)
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Eligible transport beneficiaries – Veterans
Each client is assessed on their ability to use other means of transport and the level of assistance they require to complete daily living tasks.